How to add digital planner to Noteshelf
The noteshelf app is a good option for taking digital notes or organizing a digital planner. You can use this app on iPad, iPhone, Mac and android tablets.
In addition, it is compatible with our digital stationery.
How to add digital planner to Noteshelf app
On your iPad or tablet ensure you have the Noteshelf app installed and ready to use. Then follow these steps:
- You can find our digital planner to purchase here. Click to see
- After, that download the digital planner on your iPad or tablet
- Open Noteshelf and select the import option
- When you select the digital planner, a message will appear. Select “Add as new document”
5. With these steps, you can start using the digital planner in Noteshelf app
How do I navigate the digital planner
This aspect is simple, but it is very important to know this detail.
In the Noteshelf application you can find two modes: browse mode and edit mode.
In the navigation mode the tabs of the digital planners are activated. This is what makes it interactive to access each tab quickly. The edit mode is when you can write, draw, move things, etc.
To switch between these two modes, simply click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
How to add more pages to the digital planner
You can add as many pages in the different digital planners as you need in Noteshelf.
- To do this you must select the icon of a page.
It is located in the upper right corner.
- After this, select “edit”
- Select the page you want to duplicate and click duplicate.
- With this, you could add as many pages as you need.